Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Haven't started yet, but...

Hi everyone,

I can't wait to start MW, but my fabric is stored in my guestroom which is currently occupied by my sister. "Occupied" doesn't begin to describe the condition of the room. "Suitcase explosion" isn't even descriptive enough. How about "Massive Luggage Vocanic Eruption". Whatever, I can't get to the drawer with my linen or the closet with my fibers. If I'm lucky I'll be in there on Sunday night putting the project together.

I plan to use either 36 or 40 count of one of my many pieces of hand-dyed vintage-looking linen. And probably a dark green Splendor. Not cast in stone yet though.

So don't get too far ahead of me. Of course, I'm still working on "Grace Mason", so it's not like I have nothing to do! Feel free to check out my progress on GM. http://stitchingandbeading.blogspot.com/

Happy stitching.

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog! and I love your Etsy goodies!! Gotta go back later when I have more time:)
    Good luck with your fabric hunt!

    ReplyDelete