Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mary Wigham 4th week.


Each day I’m more in love with this chart. I have been personalizing it not just with the colors but also the initials for my family members, the flowers that go in the blue medallions will be substituted by one of my little creatures, I want them to be part this too. I’m following Jaqueline’s Sugestion and I’m doing a little biography to insert in the back of the framing. I’m making a scrapbook with pictures and a little about me, I’m pretty bad doing the last part, so it will be literally a little!!

You can see a closer pic of part 4 in my site :D

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I like that you've taken the time to wind your threads, like a "good girl!" :) Like we all should!! I'm just starting, so I envy your great progress. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aury, it looks beautiful! Your needles are smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly molly!!! You are mega fast stitcher!!! It looks absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Show Off! I say that with a smile. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete