Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 27th Start Date

Well ladies i am ready to start. I plan to put my first stitch in at about 10:00 am this beautiful morning. I decided to go with the conversion special flosses, and to save a little money i am using a beautiful piece of Antique White Belfast 32 ct linen i already had. I will not get to stitch long today as i need to clean and get ready for company. One of my best friends is coming from NY with her dh in his big rig. He had a hull just 40 miles from me, so she is riding with him so we can visit. It may be just a few hours or maybe a day and night. But i do not care as long as i get to see her. It has been 4 years since i have seen anyone from back home in pa. Wish i had a maid to help me clean today i just hate dusting.

Jeanie b

1 comment:

  1. Jeanie, have fun with your friend. And dont we all wish we had a maid for our housework so we could stitch a little bit longer?? LOL

    ReplyDelete