Monday, June 22, 2009

Started!


I am so happy I finely got started! After much too do about fabric and size I received the fabric last Thur June 18. I cut the fabric in two. It was 25 x 55 in. One half went the Mary the other half went to Beatrix Potter. I did a tea dye to the MAry fabric and started to stitch Fri June 19. I have the DMC list floss. But may change a few colors as I stitch.

I did not get a lot done over the weekend, but it is started!
Happy stitching! You are welcome to come by my blog, if you like... http://ebeeblog-eliza.blogspot.com/
Eliza

2 comments:

  1. you have a great start Eliza!!!! And you are doing B. Potter as well!!!! That is great! I am doing that one also. Probably why I am behind on this one!!! I worked on BP last week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for you, Eliza! Why do we always have these "to-dos"? - this fabric, no,that fabric, well, which threads, etc, etc!

    ReplyDelete