Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OK Girls... I have the Fabric... it is a 32 Count Belfast Linen - Lt Mocha
I have pulled all of the DMC threads... But would Much rather stitch this in hand dyed fiber - Silks... so I am off next to the silk container to compair them and to see if I have great matches for them! Am I understanding this right that in 32 Count we need to cut a 24 x 24 piece of fabric? or is that the DESIGN size? Someone please help with this one! I have a 2 yard piece of this so I am covered either way... But I sure would like to start this tonight! I am so very excited!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A 24" square is the recommended fabric size on 32-count. The stitch count is approximately 300 x 290.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew...because that's what I have and I have started!

    ReplyDelete