Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My start

Hey friends! I'm stitching from my stitching chair in Texas:)

I'm going to take my time and enjoy this. Last year I stitched "A Quaker Christmas" in 3 colors, 32ct. over 2 so when I saw this gorgeous design, I knew I wanted to stitch it in the bright, fun colors it calls for. I'm stitching on Zweigart Lambswool 32ct. over one.
I will be adding initials last, because I'm adding my own family.

Can't wait to see everyone's progress! and thank you Shari for starting this blog for us all to join together:)

Cindy F./Texas

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your over one version of Mary is amazing, Cindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl! That looks great!!!! Nice progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely start :D, you are so brave stitching over one a big piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning from the very beginning:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the over one and I am contemplating doing that as well. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete