Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's about time I said hi!

Hi!
I joined the group early on. It may have been the first day it was up. But I have not started to stitch Mary yet. At first I had a hard time the size of fabric to use and what fabric to use... But I made up my mind and am now waiting for my ordered fabric to get here. I ordered a 32 count Ivory Lugana. I went to JoAnns and picked up the DMC floss as listed. But I may change a color or two as I go, I don't know yet...

I LOVE to see all the beautiful progress so many of you have done so far! I am happy so many of you have gone off with your own color way! It will be great to see all the colors and styles as we go along!

I can't wait to get started myself!!! I hope that fabric gets here soon!

Happy stitching!
Eliza in northwest MN

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Eliza! Your fabric here yet?? LOL I cant wait to see your wips.

    ReplyDelete