Friday, June 26, 2009

concerning bandwidth full

The main blog (needleprint.com) had a post earlier this week stating this:
The Mary Wigham Downloads went through the roof on Monday!
The number of downloads on Monday more than doubled from our expectations! So at the moment I am out of bandwith which is not a problem - but I am away from home and don't have the files here to upload to my secondary website. It looks like someone is telling me to stop working on my holiday here for a few days. I can keep posting, but downloads are not possible until I get home in a few days. Thank you for your patience.
I hope this helps those of you trying to get part 4 & are not able to.
We just have to be patient!!

5 comments:

  1. Shari,

    Thanks for posting the information about the Needleprint blog! I will be patient..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharri,

    I've been trying to download the patterns and it has been busy. I'll be patiently waiting but then on Monday she'll upload the 5th part. :-)

    Thanks for letting me join the SAL though I haven't been able to get to the LNS yet to finish purchasing my supplies. Hopefully soon!

    Cynthia
    Windy Meadow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shari,

    I hate to admit this, but I am a "newbie" to the world of SAL's (just figured out what that means last night :O) and have no idea as to what is expected of someone who has joined. Could you explain it to me? I'm sorry to be so green at this, but I LOVE this sampler and want to participate fully, just gotta figure out what exactly that means.
    Thank you, Carol E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol & others who ask the same thing, but haven't posted it!
    I am sure other head girls have more expectations,etc...
    I think the idea of a blog for a SAL is so that we can encourage one another. I love seeing other people's progress. And I love to comment on it when I have time.
    I also, in turn, love to show my progress & hear your comments about my work.
    I would hope that everyone would post progress pictures occasionally & comment on other's work. The more we chat to each other, the more 'into' the project we can be!
    Does that make sense?? I hope so!! Have a wonderful, stitch filled day!
    Shari
    http://www.sharissharings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, it's a "Stitch A-Long". It just means that we are all stitching on the same thing at roughly the same time. I think they only things that are expected are participating in the blog...Showing your progress and encouraging other's progress. It's a great way to make new friends and see other's interpretations of the same project.

    ReplyDelete