Monday, June 22, 2009

Part 4 is UP!

Hello fellow stitchers!!!!! I just got home & right away had to check the needleprint blog! Part 4 of Mary is up! Be sure to go get your SAL part!! I am WAY BEHIND on mine. I just don't have enough hours in the day.
We are up to 90 members, with several others pending acceptance of invitations. Some are saying they are not getting the invitations. If you are reading this, please, check your spam folder. A lot of the comments are going in my spam folder, so maybe that is what is happening.
Have a great night & Happy Stitching!!!!!
Shari

2 comments:

  1. Shari, do you have room for one more. I haven't actually started just order threads/fabric. Sorry I heard about this a little late, but it's too beautiful not to stitch My e-mail is yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com. Please let me know if you still have space for new member. Oh,......and I loved see all the versions, keep on posting stitchers, even there isn't room for another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari

    I too have just heard about this SAL and would love to join in if it's not too late. My email is sharimasson@gmail.com

    Thanks so much from another Shari.

    Shari M in Canada

    ReplyDelete