Thursday, June 25, 2009

Weekly Update #4

Dear Fellow Stitchers,

I hope you have had a good week. I didn't get very far this week... just a little more on the green motif. This green motif is taking me what seems like forever to complete. Nonetheless, I have enjoyed stitching it. I have a little bit left to stitch, and then, I will be moving onto the next motif!
I wish you a wonderful weekend! I look forward to seeing everyone else's progress pictures! Come visit me at http://www.ivoryspring.wordpress.com - please feel free to leave a comment so that I can visit you back.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, love! I got caught up with other stuff (pesky work) and haven't done much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now i am in a delema!!!! I just today recived my special fibers for MW, gast,wdw,cc. And i see your colors and your pic in dmc. Now i cant decide which i want, i am ready to start but now i am thinking will it be enie,meni minee or moe?

    jeanie b

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh how pretty!!! Do you use DMC and Permin Lambswool?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ivory, your colors are so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete