Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Updates about Mary & our blog

good morning all----
I just checked the homepage for part 5 & for those of you still waiting for part 4. Here is what I found:
Mary Wigham is Here Again!
Thank you for your patience. Mary Wigham is back for you again - simply click on her picture on the side-bar for downloads. Poor Mary has been a victim of her success - your calls for her went through the roof last week while I was away. Although we have the maximum bandwith plan with our supplier, it just wasn't enough to cope - and sadly rather than simply charge me extra fees for the extra bandwith as some suppliers would do, this supplier just cut off. Rather frustrating for us all, wasn't it! However, I have now set up a special server just for Mary, but it will take me a few days to rebuild and get all our work in progress back up in the gallery. There are some really wonderful images waiting for you to gaze at and I shall tell you as soon as they are ready. Mary Wigham Part 5 will be ready for you in a couple of days.

Plus.........we have hit the 100 member limit. I cannot accept any more people at this time. PLEASE MEMBERS...if you do not want to be a part anymore, would you kindly email me & have me remove your name, so that we can let new members in as they discover this wonderful pattern? Thank you so much for your understanding!!!!!
Happy Stitching!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all this hard work and tireless efforts to get things back up and running. We are all loving Mary so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am very interested in participating in the stitch along...does the 100 member limit mean i can't even on my own? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am stitching and would like to join if there is still room. stitchinpug

    ReplyDelete