Thursday, June 18, 2009

Weekly Update #3

Hello my stitching friends,

I hope you have had a great week! I love seeing everyone's progress -- especially those of you who are way ahead of me. I get really motivated to work on mine after seeing what beauty is waiting for me on the other end of the stitches! :)

I am still chugging along in the first part! Here is my latest progress picture. More pictures can be seen on my blog:

I have two quilts that I really need to finish for magazines. So, the quilts will take priority in the next couple of weeks. I hope wherever you are, you will have a wonderful weekend -- and hopefully, you will squeeze in some Mary stitches.

Again, I would love to hear from you if you are stitching in Northwest Arkansas.

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ivory - sorry, I'm nowhere near you but just wanted to say I'm still on the first part too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, really lovely, I hope to do lots of stitching this weekend.
    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! May I ask where you got your little Russian dolls? I am looking to get my grand daughter some when she comes home July 8th and stays for a month.
    Keep up the beautiful work.
    God Bless ~
    Lenna

    ReplyDelete