Saturday, June 27, 2009

Important Need to Know Information

Apparently in my earlier post, I denied you "important need to know Information" (if you've watched those Tremors movies you'll remember that line). There are three comments asking for the same information-I can take a hint :) I am working on 40 ct. linen over 2 threads with one strand and these are the floss colors I've picked so far:

420, 422, 503, 676, 729, 758, 807, 948, 950, 966, 3046, 3808, 3811, 3848, 3849, 3859

I'm not substituting these one for one for the original suggested colors, I'm just gonna wing it and try to keep a good balance.

4 comments:

  1. This is of the topic, but since you mentioned it, my son and I have all the Tremors movies and I still watch them every few years when I want to laugh. For those who don't know, these were supossed to be horror movies, but they really are comedy. Reba McIntire in a horror movie - no way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use that Michael Gross line all the tine at work when someone fails to give me everything I need to write a report. It's one of my all time favorite movie lines. Those movies are just too awful to be anything but funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna,

    Thanks for the color numbers!

    Cynthia
    Windy Meadow

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL My oldest daughter and I used to watch Tremors everytime it came on TV...which during the 90's was quite often.

    Thanks for posting your colors!

    ReplyDelete