Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Am Excited


I am so excited to be able to participate in the Mary Wigham SAL.
Thank you Shari for inviting me.
I couldn't wait to get started so after I downloaded my pattern and made my donation, I went to Hobby Lobby.
I was pretty sure that they had 32 count Lambswool Linen by Wichelt Imports. I struck it lucky and purchased 1/2 yard and got a real good deal with my 25% off coupon.
I want to say that it is the stiffest fabric I have ever stitched on, lol but I have started the first motif and I like the way it looks. I decided to use the DMC floss.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone's progress.

1 comment:

  1. I believe the piece of linen that I have started mine on is the same. But, it is 28 ct. I am also doing DMC, because that is what I have!!! Plus, I can stitch faster with DMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete