Monday, August 31, 2009

Yet another progress report


Just a bit of progress for me, as I had to do some obligation stitching...I cut a piece of my MaryW linen off to use for a mailart piece and I love that finish, so I'm really looking forward to this one.maryw
clickable

Yoyo Progress 4 -- Mary Wigham sampler
over 1 on 40 ct Lakeside Linens V. Lt. Examplar
Over-dyed Conversion Threads (list posted here)

I had to change some of the lighter fiber colors but I think I have it sorted now. I really do enjoy whenever I can stitch on this beautiful sampler and I hope you are all doing well with your's. Oh, I didn't notice until I was viewing the picture on the web that I had forgotten to put my quarter in, so I pasted one in, but it is to scale so you get the idea, I hope.

I do read all your posts here on this blog, but I have an eye disease which really limits my computer screen-time so I can't comment to all of you. But I love seeing where you are, what you've done with the design and the colors. Thank you all for your wonderful posts and pictures.

pageseparator


Happy Stitching,
bca            siggy





My Blog
My Photo Albums





2 comments:

  1. Wow, 1 over 40 count that is amazing. Your stitching is great. I am doing it 1 over 25 count and I thought that was small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks beautiful so far. Your doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete