Sunday, August 2, 2009

Daisy in Moberly


Hi
This is my progress so far as I have not progress as fast as I would like. Miss Mary has been a fun piece to stitch on as I am using Collard Green, Beanstalk and Rosebud in Belle Soie. It is on 36 count fabric. I had to do the squirrel in brown and I thought he would not look right being green and I may do the birds in black. I have enjoyed it and hope that there will be another one sometime soon. I have enjoyed the different fibers and fabrics that everyone has used. Happy stitching

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow ! That is breath taking, your colours are so yummy ! Your Miss Mary is stunning, keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daisy -- Your progress in great and I love your colors. Really pretty with the pink in there and I like the squirrel in brown.

    Sharon in St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these colours are my favourites so far for the sampler. Great start!

    ReplyDelete