It seems that the blogger's robot not only targeted this blog but a couple of other busy blogs that I follow.
Seems all is well now.
Now for me and my Mary. I have been delayed in starting because I couldn't make up my mind on what colors/fabric I wanted to us and then to see all the wonderful combinations, it didn't help.
After much searching and some digging through my stash and I have settle on ash rose, 18ct aida and the recommended DMC with some Carrie's Creations thrown in.
I started the Beatrix Potter SAL, but did more frogging than stitching, just didn't like my colors. It has set in my work basket not touched for the last few months. I'm going to start over on that one also and make these two companion pieces using the same ash rose and colors.
Hopefully I'll have some pictures after the weekend.