Monday, September 7, 2009

OLEANDER AND MISS. MARY


Hope you all are having a nice Labor Day Weekend filled with stitching, good food, picnics, family and friends. I have been spending time with Miss. Mary. And as you can see, she is getting closer and closer to the finish line. I have not decided what to do with the initials as yet. I am thinking I want to work in a few butterflies, and other small motifs along with some important (to me) initials. The center of the large motif where Ackworth School appears is where my initials will probably go along with the date. The initials and small items will be stitched with the variegated thread just to help tie colors together a little better. You can check out my blog for further details and more pictures!

Every one's stitching is looking awesome and the color combinations are as beautiful as they are varied! Hope you are all enjoying this SAL as much as I am! Sweet stitching to you all!


2 comments: