Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mary goes to a Stitch N Bit**

I worked on Mary, Friday evening and Saturday while my friend Jan and I met for our monthly Stitch N Bit**. Here is my progess so far: Mary Wigham 9.19.09
I am also going to change some of the colors as I go along and add my families initals instead of Mary's. I am going to make this Mary my own.

I am really enjoying watching everyones progress and the different places where Mary is being worked on. I am going on vacation next month and will post my own picture.

Here is where I ended Mary this evening.
mary wigham 9.20.09 001

Happy Stitching everyone.

2 comments:

  1. She is looking good. I too, take her along with me when I go out of town. I like your colors are they the ones called for in this pattern?
    God Bless ~
    Lenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenna I made the tan interlace one with a DMC variegated in the closest color that I could find to what was charted. I love the way that one turned out so will most likely do it again with some of the others.

    ReplyDelete